Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Lord is at work.




"The Lord is my shepherd..."
 I was a sinful, doomed, human being. The Lord loved me enough to send His Only Son to live in flesh on the earth and then to die an excruciating death on a cross. To conquer death, He triumphed over the grave and rose on the third day. Through His blood, and only through His blood, I was and am redeemed. I serve a marvelous Savior, Who is gracious and faithful daily. He never forgets me and always provides, even in ways I do not understand or expect.


 "...I shall not want..."
God was so good to me during my internship and my schooling. Probably the most obvious way He provided for me was providing finances. Through the generous hearts of friends and family, my tuition was paid for and some spending money was available. I never had to do without. Another way that He provided was through granting me wonderful people to teach and instruct me during my schooling and internship. Also, He has provided me with a job! Praise the Lord! Through the guidance of a professor, I came in contact with Montgomery Christian School, a small school (K-4th) lead by Trinity Presbyterian Church in Montgomery, AL. I am officially the 1st grade teacher to ten sweet children. I am so thankful for the Lord providing this job! It is such an answer to prayer! I start teaching in January, so feel free to pray for me. As a new teacher, I feel very unprepared to guide these children, and I just hope that I have been trained enough to be able to teach them what they need to know.

"...He maketh me to lie down in green pasters: he leadeth me beside still waters..."
Thankfully, I have been blessed with a roof over my head, a car to get me from A to B, food, a paycheck, family, and so many other wonderful things that many people have to do without. Even though it seems like little sometimes, it truly is enough.

excerpts from Psalms 23

But since this is Christmas time, I can not allow myself to forget to mention the reason we celebrate. Christ, the Savior of the World, came and was born in a stable. Through His life and death, we can be saved!

Isaiah 9:6
"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

No comments:

Post a Comment