Saturday, December 31, 2016

Welcome 2017!

To all you who have shown support and encouragement already...THANK YOU!! I am so blessed to have so many friends and family who are excited to partner with me!
Below is the link to my personalized giving page!!!


Hooray!!!
Also, if you go to the TeachBeyond giving page, you can also donate! Just use my name and this account number (40525). Don't worry, this is not like a bank account number - it is simply tied to me! 

If you feel like doing an end-of-the-year donation, it's all set up - and I thank you in advanced!
There will be more info posted regularly here on my blog, so check back for more details!
Many blessings upon you and yours as this New Year begins!
 ~~~~~
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
(Old Irish Blessing)
~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment