Saturday, February 18, 2017

Fifteen




Thank you, Wikipedia, for making me look smart! 😊

I AM EXCITED TO SAY THAT I AM AT 15% SUPPORT!
******* confetti ******* cheers ******* confetti ****** cheers *******

 I am so thankful for how the Lord is providing! Still have 85% to go before I can purchase my plane ticket!! To all of you who have supported me financially and in prayer, I am so thankful for your partnership! You are a blessing, even if you don't know it! For all of you that are interested, pray about how God might want to use you!
I am looking forward to more years of partnering with you as the Lord furthers His Kingdom in Budapest!! 

Check out my personal giving page to see how the Lord can use you!

My e-mail is hhocutt@teachbeyond.org - if you have any prayer requests, let me know and I will pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment