Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The light at the end of the tunnel...and it's not a train! (e-mail from a few weeks ago, in case you didn't get it)

The light at the end of the tunnel...

"Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:18-19

How the Lord continues to work

I just wanted to thank you for praying as the Lord continues to work! I stand in awe and wonder at the power of our Lord!!
In my support-raising training, I was challenged to look at my financial goal not merely as a budget to live on, but the finances to meet my ministry needs. We were told, "Raise enough funds to maximize the fruitfulness of your family and ministry." It's not about what I need to live - it's about what is necessary to further the kingdom and win the war...at all costs.
“Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others thinks is possible.”
A West Point Cadet
The journey is not over, it is only just beginning! But I am so excited to see how the Lord has provided for each step along the path. I can't see much more than a few steps in front of my feet, but I am trusting that Jehovah -  the One who never changes - knows all, sees all, and is fully in control.

"Now unto HIM that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, unto HIM be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen." Eph 3:20-21
Accreditation is over!! Thank you for all who prayed last week. Please continue praying that we finish the school year strong!

90%

I'm so excited to say that I am at 90% support! That means my $3000 monthly budget is almost covered - I only lack $300 dollars monthly support!!! Thank you, family of God, spread all around the country, for investing in HIS ministry!! May HIS blessings flow down on you as you continue to be faithful!
It doesn't matter what amount you've given or how you have partnered with me, God WILL bless you!! Know that I am beyond thankful for your generosity and if I could hug each one of you, I would!! Stay tuned for more updates! Soon I will be able to purchase my ticket!!! Yay! Please continue seeking the Lord and asking Him how you can be part of what He is/will be doing at ICSB!
Wisteria Crayon Blog
Hannah's personal giving page
ICSB

No comments:

Post a Comment